Vivident Mint fresh solution is used for the hygiene of the oral cavity, it keeps gums healthy and reduces the possibility of developing infections in the oral cavity. It prevents and reduces the appearance of plaque, the main cause of gum disease, it eliminates bacteria between the teeth and refreshes the breath. It is used for the treatment of the superficial infection of the oral mucosa and pharynx, for small mucosal injuries and gum inflammation and bleeding, as well as in the prevention of infection before and after dental and surgical procedures in the oral cavity.
- 0,2% chlorhexidine digluconate
- mint essential oil
- eucalyptus essential oil
- Aloe vera extract
The active ingredient of the solution is chlorhexidine digluconate, which has an antibacterial effect and protects the tooth surface from bacterial biofilm up to 12 hours, without changing tooth color. Vivident Mint fresh solution prevents and reduces the appearance of plaque, the main cause of gum disease, and it eliminates bacteria between the teeth. Mint essential oil eliminates bad breath and gives long lasting fresh breath.
It is recommended:
- for the hygiene of the oral cavity
- to relieve the symptoms of gum inflammation, mucous membranes of the mouth and throat
- as a complement to the treatment of gingivitis, periodontitis, mouth ulcers, stomatitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis
- for mouth rinsing and deep rinsing of periodontal pockets within the complex therapy of all forms of periodontal disease
- for people who wear braces
- as a complement in the gum treatment after a surgical procedure in the oral cavity
- for long-lasting breath refreshment