Since 2011, Esensa has been offering import and distribution services to customers:
- pharmaceutical raw materials manufactured in accordance with the Good Manufacturing Practice Guidelines, in original packages adapted to customer needs. We are a reliable supplier of active pharmaceutical substances, excipients and other raw materials needed in the modern pharmaceutical industry.
- cosmetic raw materials. The range includes vegetable and essential oils, waxes, solvents, emollients, vitamins, emulsifiers, solubilizers, preservatives, fragrances.
- packaging for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. Glass, aluminum and plastic certified packaging is available.
- fleet of disposable software developed according to HACCP system. Disposable protective clothing is intended for visitors and employees in the pharmaceutical, food, medical and other fields where high levels of hygiene are required.
- Class I pharmaceutical chambers operating under negative pressure conditions with frontal opening. Ideal for use in healthcare and pharmacy, for dissolving antibiotic syrups.
Quality and supporting documentation is what sets us apart from the competition.
We supply our products to pharmacies, galenic laboratories, private pharmacies, hospitals, the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries both on the territory of Serbia and in the region.
We have a license from the Ministry of Health for the marketing of pharmaceutical raw materials in their original packaging.
Our goal is to build long-term and good customer relationships, ensuring consistent quality products, fast delivery and affordable prices.