The immunoβ β-glucan capsules contain a completely natural bioactive β- (1,3 / 1,6) -D-glucan isolated from the oyster mushroom (Pleurotus ostreateus), vitamin C and zinc oxide particles. Owing to this combination of ingredients, they contribute to improving the immune response and defensive responses to viruses, bacteria and all other microorganisms and toxins that represent a threat to the health. They are recommended for impaired immunity, frequent respiratory tract infections and chronic inflammation, primarily for prevention, but also in cases of developed infection because they significantly reduce the recovery time. They help with increased stress, fatigue and exhaustion, as well as in cases of allergic reactions that are more frequent in recent years.
- Oyster mushroom dry extract (standardized to a minimum of 35% of beta-D-glucan)
- Vitamin C (in the form of L-ascorbic acid)
- Zinc (in the form of zinc oxide)
β -glucan belongs to the group of dietary fibers that are soluble in water, and has many beneficial effects on human health. It contributes to protection against various infections, by stimulating the immune system (immunomodulatory activity). The effect on total and LDL cholesterol levels, improvement of GIT function and normalization of glycemia is confirmed. β -glucan is also very important for reducing the symptoms of allergic reactions, it has strong antioxidant potential and acts as a good cancer prevention.
Vitamin C contributes to the proper function of the immune system, cells protection against oxidative stress, and reduces fatigue and exhaustion. It directly affects reducing the duration of symptoms that occur in viral and bacterial infections.
Zinc is used in the prevention of cold and flu as well as in chronic infections because it stimulates the immune system and has an antioxidant role. In Imunobeta β-glucan capsules zinc is in the form of particles that ensure good resorption and high bioavailability of zinc in the body, and therefore a pronounced action and all the effects that zinc has on human health.
It is recommended:
- For boosting all immunological functions
- For reducing the intensity and duration of allergic reactions as well as the sensitivity of the organism to allergens
- For improving the overall organism resistance and in convalescence (recovery after illness)
- In the case of frequent viral and bacterial infections, stress, poor and irregular nutrition
- For reducing the total cholesterol, LDL and serum triglycerides
- As assistance in maintaining physiological glycemic profile for persons who have certain problems in the glucose metabolism
- As a very powerful antioxidant